Thursday, May 1, 2014

Favorite Instagram feeds

Aside from following my friends on Instagram and seeing cute pictures of their children or their latest adventures, I also follow a ton of small businesses, celebrities, artists, and photographers. Here are just a few of my favorites:

1. ElizabethMessina - California based wedding photographer and author who posts everything beautiful and inspiring from her latest photo shoots.

2. Mrs_Paulie_ - Account of Paulina Eaborn, an Australian mother who created the adorable and handmade Pray4Trax necklaces which benefits a little boy named Trax who was diagnosed with Cystic Fibrosis.

3. Sweetlittlepeanut - these ladies post everything from crafts, to products they love, to their latest post on Mother's Day gift guides.

4. Freshlypicked - anyone who knows me, knows I love baby moccasins.

5. Papercrownluvsu - account for Paper Crown, LA based clothing company founded by Lauren Conrad. Gorgeous, over-priced clothes that I love to just look at.


What are you favorite Instagram accounts?

 -Colleen



No comments:

Post a Comment