Tuesday, December 31, 2013

2013 Review

Wow, 2013 was an exciting year for me and I need to start off by telling you dreams do come true and good stuff happens to those that wait!

We started  the year off with the studio getting a makeover! We gave her a fresh coat of paint, some inspirational words of wisdom nicely placed around the studio and new mirrors to help showcase YOUR beauty.

Ruthie's Eyes is always putting our best face forward by getting more involved in the community. This year we attended many community events including Haverford High School's Cheerleading Competition  and  vendor night at Chatham Park Elementary. We had so much fun meeting people and introducing them to what we do and where we are! 

In 2013 we had a blast working with all of our beautiful brides! It's always a great experience to be involved with someone's most important morning!  Ruthie's Eyes wants to send out another congrats and wish you all a life time of happiness!
 
 
 
To all the Brides-to-be we met along the way at bridal shows, we can't wait to work with you. 
 
I turned the BIG 30 in 2013 and feel so blessed to have been surrounded by family and friends who threw me a Surprise Party! Here is to the next 30 years.....
 
 

Another highlight of 2013 -  Xtreme Lash launched their faux mink lash extensions! They are easier to design the perfect look and they are faster to apply.  My lash clients have been flaunting them for their friends and have had great feed back! I have been doing lashes since 2006 - but 2013 has been the best "lash" year yet.

In case you haven't heard - I am no longer a one man show! I now have Colleen and her endless talents on staff.  Colleen has pushed me to the next level, helping get Ruthie's Eyes out there to the world and I have to thank her for that! Bringing her on is one of my favorite 2013 highlights! 
 

 
Colleen and I work with some of the areas best hair dressers, one being Mrs. Christy McCaffrey. We want to say Congratulations to her and her husband Ryan for the birth of their first son Shane Patrick - born in September of this year!



The last thing I want to tell you about is something Colleen and I are really looking foward to sharing with you.

We attended a class in the middle of 2013 to boost our education about waxing, the ins and outs and how important it is for the client to be educated also! We participated in an educational seminar at the Congress of Esthetics and it gave us new insights on the subject of waxing: eyebrows, underarms and especially Brazilians.
 
Colleen and I hosted our first Brazilian event (complimentary Brazilians) at the studio in 2013. We will continue to host them through 2014 to educate you and make Ruthie's Eyes the place you go for all your waxing needs. 

Again we must thank everyone for making 2013 a happy, successful year! We are very excited for all that 2014 has to offer! 
 
 
Check out the newly redesigned Website!

No comments:

Post a Comment