Friday, December 20, 2013

Holiday travels

Good morning everyone!

I know a lot of you  are traveling this season. I wanted to remind you to have fun, relax and enjoy your surrounding. Embrace your family and friends!
 
Traveling can be fun but sometimes we are far from home and need to run out to the store for last minute gifts or even sent to the store for the last ingredient as your helping in the kitchen! I wanted to tell you about this cool app I have been using since the iPhone came into my life, its called Aroundme.



It's amazing and easy to use. All you have to do is download it and it will give you categories that you may need: coffee shops, grocery stores, gas stations, drug stores, and retail stores. It is so convenient because now you don't waste a whole lot of time wondering around looking for where you need to be! 
 
Anyway, thanks for being a part of my world. Have a wonderful Christmas and a positive New Year. Remember to embrace your family and friends. 
 
Happy Travels to all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment