Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Baby Be Hip

Thought I'd share with you today a blog I came across that has a lot of great springtime arts and crafts for you and the kids.

Baby Be Hip <-----Blog

This site also has a lot of great gift ideas for the new babies and children in your life. They personalize all the items, have great email specials once you sign up, and their customer service is beyond expectations.

Each time I have ordered from Baby Be Hip, I have received an email confirmation of the package shipping AND it included a picture of my shipment, wrapped and ready for gift giving. Now that's impressive!!

This bath towel with embroidered name and personalized ribbon is one of my favorites! The towel is a great size and is still going strong after two years of bath time!

Check them out!

-Ruthie

No comments:

Post a Comment