Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Better Life Cleaning Products

A few months ago I had some free time and I was able to catch Shark Tank on a Friday night! I love this show and EVERYTHING it is about - entrepreneurship and bravery!

I watched the Better Life demonstration and immediately knew I had to try their cleaners. The guy who founded the company, sprayed one of the cleaners into his mouth to prove they were safe! HELLO!!!!! I placed my ordered within a few days and have been using a few of their products ever since.

Knowing these products are safe around children and pets is NUMERO UNO on my list.

I also like that I don't have to open every window in the house to get out the toxic smelling fumes from your typical house hold cleaners.

Better life products are "CRUELTY FREE, MADE IN THE USA, FRAGRANCE FREE, SULFATE FREE AND PETROLEUM FREE. "

This page shows how Better Life Products differ from the products you may be use to.

Check out this video that demonstrates one of the cleaners and its disinfecting powers!

I personally am a big fan of their kits: Housewarming, New Baby Essentials, Pet Lover, etc.

Are the products expensive? Maybe $2-$3 more then the cleaning products on the Target shelf.


But the video above is why I am willing to spend the $2-$3 more!

You can find Better Life Online and on Facebook!

-Ruth

1 comment:

  1. I have used their screen clean, dishwasher gel and wood cleaner. I love the wood cleaner because I am always on my hands and knees cleaning the floors and have no control over whether Matthew touches the floors while I am cleaning. Or even decide to dunk his whole hand into the bucket of water and cleaner. At least with these products I know he is safe!

    ReplyDelete